September 2011 PC Agenda
1. To receive apologies
2. To receive declarations of interest
3. To adopt the minutes of the meetings held on 4th July and 8th August 2011
4. To discuss matters arising from the minutes
5. To adjourn the meeting for the public to raise issues of concern
6. To receive the District and County Councillor’s Report
7. To receive and discuss Correspondence
a. Mr Neale; Condition of road surface in Rectory Lane
b. Yare Valley Citizens Advice Bureau AGM 20/9 7pm – Attendance?
c. South Norfolk Council, Local Development Framework, site specific policies and allocations document
8. To receive a report on police and crime issues
9. To receive the Tree Warden’s Report (to include an update on an ash tree on Church Lane, as discussed at the last meeting)
10. To receive the Footpath Warden’s Report
11. To receive and discuss Committee and Working Party Reports
i. Youth Meeting
ii. Neighbourhood Board Meeting
a. Current Financial Position
b. To consider a grant to Bunwell PCC for the upkeep of the Churchyard
c. Approval and payment of invoices
a) SJ Berwick £50.36 (expenses)
b) Mazars £162.00 (external audit fee)
c) Paperstone £273.00 (printer ink for leaflet printing)
13. To consider the following planning applications
a. Penlan, North Road; Single story extension to side of existing detached bungalow.
b. Wellout, Wymondham Road; Replacement garage and single story rear extension.
14. Play Area
a. Progress on the No Dogs Sign
b. Quotes for the repairs to the area under the swings
15. How to find bus information – can we make it easier?
16. To consider seconding the resolution made by Bawburgh Parish Council to the Norfolk Association of Local Councils; Norfolk Association of Local Councils support South Norfolk Council in developing and promoting a common ‘core’ code of conduct and Standards regime for adoption across the county, in the interests of fulfilling our common duty to promote and maintain high standards of conduct and governance
17. To consider purchasing frames for posters which have been donated to the village and consider the siting of the signs.
18. To consider the appointment of grit wardens around the village and consider locations of the grit bins.
19. To consider the adoption of the phone box on The Turnpike
20. To consider the request of a picnic bench outside the butchers shop.
21. To consider a beacon for the Queens Diamond Jubilee
22. To discuss on going matters:
a. Highway Matters
b. Parish Council Website
c. Safer B1113 Project
d. Green Energy Grant meeting
e. Quality Council submission
23. To receive matters of importance from councillors
24. Agenda items for next meeting
25. Date of Next Meeting – October 5th