Monday, 8th May 2017, Bunwell Village Hall, 7.00pm
Bunwell Parish Council are holding their Annual Parish Meeting, to which all parishioners are invited, where current and future plans and thoughts will be shared and discussed. This is your chance either just to listen or to have a say and influence what goes on in Bunwell. Neighbouring Councils and village organisations are also invited to attend and take part.
Reports will be given by the Chairman of the Parish Council and other village groups.
Looking forward: changes that are happening and plans for the future:
- Opportunity to change parish boundaries and governance.
- Planned changes to the village vacuum sewage system - Anglian Water
- Village traffic, speeding, and winter road conditions in outlying areas
- Development of Bunwell as a good place to live, housing and who makes what decisions
- Village facilities
- Updating of Village Emergency Plan
- Any other suggestions from the village
Please come along and help drive the right decisions for the future of Bunwell